In this tutorial, we demonstrate how to install, configure and customise the newly refurbished DNN blog module.
The new blog module has been completely rewritten from the ground up and is a significant improvement from the earlier versions.
The module now relies entirely on display templates to determine what and how your blog content is displayed on your site, we walk you through step by step how to apply these templates and show you how to set up the blog module to your requirements.
We then learn how to create our own ‘latest posts’ display template for your homepage.
This video contains:
- How to find and download the new version
- Manually installing the blog module
- How to create a new blog
- Introduction to the parent and child blog system
- How to add a different blog feature to your blog page
- How to add a different blog feature to a different page