In this tutorial we will be demonstrating how to set up the Facebook authentication provider in DNN 7.
We will walk you through how to allow your users to register and login with their credentials from their Facebook account.
By allowing our users to do this, it will make the signup process much simpler and faster than if they were to fill out the standard DNN register form. By making the signup process simpler and faster, it can mean a higher chance of new users registering on your site.
This video contains:
- How to install the latest version of the Facebook Authentication System
- How to create a Facebook app
- How to configure a facebook app
- Making an app live
- Finding your app ID and app secret
- Configuring the Facebook Authentication system for a portal
- Authentication testing and demonstration