In this tutorial we demonstrate how to create a simple, responsive portfolio app with a powerful module called 2SexyContent.
We will be using the magic of Bootstrap 3 to help us with the app styling and layout.
Our app will allow us to create a gallery of images and link each item to a DNN page where our users can view each portfolio item in more detail.
The great thing creating a 2SexyContent app is that we can easily distribute our app among our other DNN sites. 2SexyContent will also create a handy user interface to add new portfolio items.
This video contains:
- How to create a new display template
- Adding some basic Bootstrap markup
- How to add your field content into the template
- How to add the 2SexyContent content toolbar
- Adding more portfolio items
- How to style and lay out the portfolio items with Bootstrap
- Reordering items
- Exporting an app for use in another installation