In this tutorial we walk you through how to create your own custom DDR XSLT templates.
To demonstrate the customisation of an XSLT DDR Menu Template, we will be creating the fantastic horizontal responsive slide down menu designed by the guys at codrops. Find the link on the right side.
This video contains:
- How to add surrounding markup to the menu;
- How to add static CSS classes to elements;
- Dynamically adding CSS classes to elements;
- How to count nodes;
- How to add page icons inside an XSLT template;
- Limiting a menu to a set number of ancestors;