In this DotNetNuke training series we demonstrate how to build a website using a selection of DotNetNuke Core Modules.
Throughout the tutorial you will learn step by step how to use and configure a new DotNetNuke Website.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
This video contains:
- Logging in for the first time
- How to change the Admin User name and password
- Changing the Host User's credentials
- Configuring the website to send email
- How to give your website a name
- How to change the website logo
- Choosing your user registration mode
- Creating the 'About Us' Page
- Configuring a page to be visible to all users