In this collection of tutorials we show you how to build a website with DotNetNuke 6. We will cover the basics of setting up a range of different free standard DNN Modules.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
- We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
In this tutorial, we create a parent page called ‘RESOURCES’. The Resources page will be the parent of the Documents and Frequently Asked Questions page.
We show you how to organise your menu structure in two different ways; directly in the admin menu and also using the pages admin screen.
This video contains:
- Creating a root level page
- How to link or redirect a menu item to another page
- Moving a page to be a ‘child’ of another page
- Moving pages using the ‘Page Management’ utility