In this collection of tutorials we show you how to build a website with DotNetNuke 6. We will cover the basics of setting up a range of different free standard DNN Modules.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
- We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
In this tutorial, we configure the documents module to help us build a documents page for our website.
We walk you through how to upload three different types of files to the module including a disallowed file type, we then show you configure DotNetNuke to allow the upload of a previously disallowed file type.
This video contains:
- Preparing the documents page
- Inserting the documents module
- How to upload a Microsoft Word file
- How to upload a Microsoft Excel file
- How to upload a Windows Executable file
- About disallowed file types in DotNetNuke
- How to configure DotNetNuke 6 to allow the upload of disallowed file types
- Changing the container of the documents module