In this collection of tutorials we show you how to build a website with DotNetNuke 6. We will cover the basics of setting up a range of different free standard DNN Modules.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
- We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
In this tutorial, we walk you through how to add a Blog to your DotNetNuke 6.x website.
We demonstrate how to create the Blog and create your first post, and we then organise and set containers for the various sub-modules to create a good looking Blog page.
This video contains:
- Creating a page using the ‘add’ feature in the pages menu
- Preparing the page
- Adding the DotNetNuke Blog module to the page
- Changing the page skin to give us a left hand column
- Organising the various Blog modules into their ideal panes
- Creating your Blog
- Creating your first post
- Renaming the Blog modules and setting their containers
- How to hide the Blog admin module from the public