In this DotNetNuke training series we demonstrate how to build a website using a selection of DotNetNuke Core Modules.
Throughout the tutorial you will learn step by step how to use and configure a new DotNetNuke Website.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
This video contains:
- Creating the Community Forums Page
- How to install the DotNetNuke Forum Module
- Configuring the Forum Module
- Creating forum groups and sub forums
- How to post in the Forums
- Creating the 'Community' Page
- Installing the Links module
- Configuring the Links module
- Configuring the 'Community Forums' Page as a Child Page using Admin > Pages
- Configuring the 'Documents' Page as a Child Page using Admin > Pages