On the 14th July 2011, the DotNetNuke core team released the DNN6 Release Candidate.
The DotNetNuke Release Candidate includes all of the new features planned for the final stable version and all the new additions are working very well. This release is very close to the finished final release of DotNetNuke 6.
The most notable new features and additions in this release are:
- A brand new skin
- The DNN extension gallery
- An all new module actions menu
- Polished pop up and core styling
- New admin control panel drop down menus
We will walk you through all of these features and have a quick look at the new default ‘Dark Knight’ skin.
This video contains:
- The new pop up styling
- The admin control menus
- The modules admin menu
- The DotNetNuke extensions gallery
- Installing a free skin from the DNN forge
- Purchasing an extension from Snowcovered
- The ‘purchased extensions’ tab
- A look at the newly styled available and installed extensions pages
- The all new module actions menu