In this tutorial we will be demonstrating How to develop a Google material design inspired theme for DNN.
Google's Material Design is essentially an entire design language, including hundreds of ‘good practice’ guidelines and style guides with the goal of developing high quality, user friendly digital products such as websites and apps.
We will walk you through step by step how to implement the Material Design Lite CSS framework and we’ll demonstrate how this framework can be used to build a DNN theme.
This video contains:
- Configuring the MDL Header Behavior
- Introduction to the MDL Grid System
- How to Implement the MDL Grid in a DNN Theme
- How to Configure Device Size Specific Grid Cells
- Creating a Full Width Cell for the Content Pane
- Implementing other MDL Features
- How to add a Material FAB Circular Button
- How to add a Material Design Card