In this tutorial we walk you through how to implement a chat function into your DNN theme.
Live chat on a website is an extremely effective way to convert website visitors into paying customers, 44% of online consumers say that having questions answered by a live person is one of the most important features a website can offer.
Today, I'll demonstrate how to install a chat widget to your theme for no cost, and I’ll teach you how to customise the widget to match your theme and branding.
This video contains:
- Introduction to Client Resource Management
- How to create the DnnJsInclude user control
- Setting the PathNameAlias
- Setting the FilePath
- Including the file in the document head
- File priority
- Testing the chat widget and where to find conversations inside Drift