Integrate Your Module Content with DNN Search. Learn the power of DNN's Lucene search and how to integrate your content into it. This is part 1 of 4.
Instructions for running the code project:
1. Setup your DNN 7.2+ site with host name dnndev.me
2. Download the zip file.
3. Unzip the project folder (DotNetNuclear.SearchContent) under the \DesktopModules folder
4. Open Visual Studio 2012 as an Administrator and open the project
5. Build project in Release mode.
6. Install the *_Install package in Host > Extensions
7. Create a test page and drop an instance of the module on the page
8. Follow the instruction in the video to integrate with search